Creating Good Paying Jobs
In Hometowns Throughout Wisconsin
StageW has a plan to create good paying jobs throughout our state. Imagine the perfect marriage between people who need good paying jobs, companies that need a skilled workforce to grow, and programs to accomplish both that directly benefit Wisconsin taxpayers. It’s possible by commercializing the concept of urban farming and transforming vacant lots and broken down buildings into jobs programs that provide the certified skills needed to grow Wisconsin lives, Wisconsin companies and Wisconsin’s economy.
Watch the video below and help StageW bring WisconsinAlive with good jobs that directly benefit the people, companies and taxpayers of our state.
It’s possible to help families transition from government assistance to financial independence and create multiple direct benefits to the state, including:
- Revenue from the sale of locally grown fruits and vegetables, fish and canned local recipes
- Tax payer savings as families transition from government assistance to self sufficiency
- Increasing property values
- Cost savings from reductions in crime and incarceration
- Increasing tax revenues from Wisconsin companies now expanding with the people needed to grow their businesses
If you like this idea or want to contribute to it, please explore StageW.org, like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and join the conversation using #stagew. We’re loaded with plans to create good jobs and provide great education. StageW is a grassroots organization that grows when you get involved and share your voice.
Please help us break ground on groundbreaking ideas that take a fresh look at the future of Wisconsin. Together we make living in Wisconsin better for all of our residents.