Join us at KitchenTable Conversations
Wednesday, February 22
When’s the last time you went looking to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you? It’s time.
Attend the next KitchenTable Conversation at one of 4 locations across the state:
- Sherman Perk Coffee Shop – 4924 W Roosevelt Drive, Milwaukee, WI
- Tricklebee Cafe – 4424 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI
- Coffeeworks – 6217 W. Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI
- LaJava Roasting House – 430 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay, WI
The February topics are:
- Is city policing different than suburb policing?
- Is racial profiling a crime or crime prevention?
- What is the best way to prevent crime?
Join us at KitchenTable Conversations. It is possible to unite Wisconsin.
I plan to attend tomorrow evening. I’m wondering if there’s any assurance that people representing different points of view (Demo, Repub, Indpt, rural, urban) will be present. Is there one of the 3 venues that seems to be drawing a good number of attendees?
Hi, Margi Johnsonstone – Thanks for your interest in attending #KitchenTableConversations. We hope to see you there. We never know who is going to attend but we do know that whoever does attend cares deeply about Wisconsin and wants to get our state moving forward again. By just posing your questions, I’m guessing that includes you. Perhaps you will consider inviting people to attend who have views different from yours? Maybe you will also consider broadcasting the event using Facebook Live so others can join the conversation and see what all the buzz is about? – Andy Gronik